IDC Herzliya, Raphael Recanati International School (RRIS) Admissions Office
Recruitment and Admissions Coordinator for International graduate programs at IDC
1. Responsible for admissions and recruitment of students for international graduate programs at IDC
2. Extensive daily written and verbal correspondence with prospective students, interviewing, assisting and advising them with the registration process
3. Interpretation of transcripts and documents from different countries
4. Involvement with marketing activities including events, group visits, open days, campus tours etc.
5. Varied and detailed administrative work including management a data base
6. Occasional overtime and flexible hours required.
-Native proficiency in English and Hebrew
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Excellent interpersonal skills and sensitivity in dealing with international prospective students and families
-Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
-Ability to work as part of a team
-Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
-Excellent customer service skills