Akamai's Enterprise Division is looking for an experienced, driven, results-oriented Program Manager to support the definition of complex business programs, and to direct and ensure the outcome of those programs.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented problem-solver to plan, communicate, and drive programs within the developing product portfolio. Candidates must be able to simultaneously and effectively deliver multiple programs.
This role will manage complex projects and/or programs, and will provide leadership across cross-functional teams and subject matter experts through all phases of the SDLC. The Program Manager II will work with the team to define priorities and resources allocated to initiatives or programs. They will develop and manage communications with cross-functional team members and senior management in Product, Engineering, QA, Sales, Marketing, Service and Support, and Finance. This role will maintain awareness of trends, business conditions, internal processes, and practices impacting project/program deliverables. The Program Manager have visibility across Akamai's senior leadership as you report on the status of the key products and strategic programs.
If you enjoy challenging yourself each day while working with others in a fast-paced environment, are a strong communicator, have superior organizational skills, and a passion for promoting an execution culture, then we would like to meet with you!
• Meet with program leaders and key stakeholders to build, organize, track, and manage complex program plans
• Drive the smooth operation of the Product (PACE) and Strategic Programs (SPACE) management process for the Enterprise Division
• Drive forward progress across the entire SDLC with key stakeholders across the organization
• Track and manage critical path items
• Document detailed agendas, meeting minutes, action items, and timelines from key cross-functional meetings
• Identify and manage areas of risk/opportunity, and influence and implement continuous improvements to the process
• Define and report on program development process status, issues and success metrics
• Follow guidance and best practices to successfully drive products or strategic initiatives through the process to successful delivery
• Support cross-functional team(s) and subject matter expert with representatives from Engineering, Sales, Service and Support, Finance, Operations, and others in the establishment, planning and implementation of multiple projects and/or programs