Akamai is building new solutions for Cloud Security applications that require a dynamic platform for processing and analyzing huge amounts of data and making it accessible to Akamai’s customers in near-real-time.
The position is targeted for individuals that are inspired by technology want to be hands-on and have the capacity to see the big picture and provide the right solution. The technical challenges consist of developing one of the largest Big-Data systems in Israel, tackling the complexities of large-scale system and delivering in a continuous deployment cycle.
About the Team:
The team is a part of the Cloud Security Intelligence group and is responsible for making the Cloud Security platform accessible to all the product teams in Akamai that have security analytics needs.
The team is constantly adopting and developing new technologies to better serve our customers to allow faster and easier integration with the Cloud Security platform to achieve their security analytics needs.
* Be a key member of the development team, lead tasks end to end and mentor junior developers.
* Design and develop Big Data solutions leveraging the Hadoop and Spark frameworks.
* Live in the world of a 24/7 Service, supplying a real-time security solution.
* Interact with security experts to develop security solutions tailored to their needs.
* Collaborate with the product team on a global basis to supply integrative solution.
* Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how they affect the business environment.